As of 3/5/2021, the cross country ski trails are closed for the season.
The cross country ski trails are maintained by Central Cross Country Ski Association (CXC). Per CXC and Pleasant View Golf Course, please note the following:
- When the trails have not been established, Pleasant View Golf Course is not open for cross country skiing.
- At this time, snow shoeing is not permitted on Pleasant View Golf Course property.
- With the exception of service dogs, no unauthorized dogs or pets are allowed on the golf course grounds.
- Guests must start at the trailhead, stay on the trails at all times, and follow all posted signage.
- Please do not cross any ropes or fences.
- The clubhouse and indoor restrooms are closed.
- When the trails are closed, free-skiing is not permissable.
- For the 2020-2021 season, there are no trail fees for cross country skiing.
Out of respect for everyone involved, please adhere to the above policies to ensure we can continue offering these trails in the future.