Please visit https://center.cxcskiing.org for more information.
The cross country ski trails are maintained by Central Cross Country Ski Association (CXC). Per CXC and Pleasant View Golf Course, please note the following:
- When the trails have not been established, Pleasant View Golf Course is not open for cross country skiing.
- At this time, snow shoeing is not permitted on Pleasant View Golf Course property.
- With the exception of service dogs, no unauthorized dogs or pets are allowed on the golf course grounds.
- Guests must start at the trailhead, stay on the trails at all times, and follow all posted signage.
- Please do not cross any ropes or fences.
- The clubhouse and indoor restrooms are closed.
- When the trails are closed, free-skiing is not permissable.
- Parking is available at 4355 Schwartz Road, Middleton, WI 53562.
- There are trail fees for cross country skiing. Please visit https://center.cxcskiing.org for more information.
Out of respect for everyone involved, please adhere to the above policies to ensure we can continue offering these trails in the future.