Junior Lesson Program
- Ages 5+
- Five consecutive week program for each session
- Tuesday or Thursday at 8am and 10am for session one, Wednesday at 10am for sesson one, and Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday at 10am for session two
- Pick a day and time and that will be your lesson for five weeks. For example - choose Tuesdays at 10am and you will always arrive on Tuesdays at 10am
- Switching days is allowed without notice should you miss any lessons
- Each lesson consists of instruction and the option to play on the Par 3 course
- The first hour will be golf related training activities that will teach the fundamentals, skills, coordination, rules and etiquette of the game of golf
- We plan on having your child move around quite a bit as the emphasis will be on safety, fun, and learning. If your child is safe and they have some fun, then, more than likely, they'll learn something along the way. The goal is to have golf and non-golf club stations throughout our lessons that the juniors will rotate through each class. Non-golf club stations such as balance, agility, distance control, and striking will be designed to make your child a better golfer by getting them to make an athletic move at an object. Golf club stations will work on speed, mechanics, and fundamentals of the golf swing such as aim, grip, and stance.
- The second hour of the lesson will be on our Billy Goat Par 3 Course and play golf.
- It's not necessary to play the par three, but it is a great way for your child to interact with our coaches and learn about on-course etiquette and course knowledge. You are welcome to pick your child up an hour after the start of the lesson if they will not play the par three; otherwise, plan on picking your child up two hours after the lesson starts if they do play the par three. Here we are going to begin our focus on setting goals to shoot 36 from various distances regardless of age or ability.
- Each junior will receive a welcoming gift and ten free rounds on the Par 3 course above and beyond the lessons
- The welcoming gift values at $50
- Range, play during the lessons, and the ten free rounds on the par 3 course values at $100
- If your child does not have their own clubs, junior clubs will be provided for the lesson for free
- To ensure we have proper student to teacher ratio (five juniors to one teacher), we will cap each session at forty juniors
- We have a mix of excellent instructors that will be with your children. We have PE teachers, golf coaches from local high school teams, ex college golfers, ex high school golfers, PGA professionals, and a TPI Junior professional. This great mix of instructors will ensure the safety, fun and learning motto will take place for your juniors
Session One - $195
- Begins the week of June 10th (Tuesday the 11th will be the first lesson)
- Due to our internal schedule, we have to start session one the week of June 10th. We understand that some school districts may have a conflict with getting out of school later, but you are welcome to make up the lessons during another class. No need to let us know which class you will be making up. Just show up at that lesson time and let registration know which lesson time you are from.
- Due to the 4th of July occurring on a Thursday, we will be holding lessons Monday and Tuesday at 8am and 10am and Wednesday that week at 10am. If you sign up for Thursday lessons, you may come Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday that week.
Session Two - $195
- Begins the week of July 22nd (Tuesday the 23rd will be the first lesson)
- The last week of session two will be the week of August 19th
Session One & Two Package - $350
- This is perfect for those that wish to participate in all ten weeks as we will continue to develop the skills needed to progress into our Billy Goat Junior League, Pleasant View's PGA Junior League, or those that simply wish to continue learning and playing golf throughout the summer
- Each junior will receive the original welcoming gift at session one and an additional hat when they arrive for session two plus twenty rounds on the par three course
Billy Goat Junior League
- This program is designed for those that have previously participated in our Junior Lesson Program and are at least 9 years old
- The goal of this session is to get the juniors playing, prepare them for the "big" course, and to continue to develop them into Pleasant View's PGA Junior League
- Range warmup and individualized instruction will begin at 1pm with focus on their game for 30 minutes
- Tee times will begin on the Par 3 at 1:30pm and we will be completed by 3pm
- We will have weekly events, contests, and competitions within the group
- Each junior will receive a welcoming gift at registration and ten free rounds on the Par 3 course above and beyond the lessons
- Welcoming gift values at $50
- Range, play during the lessons, and the ten free rounds on the par 3 course values at $125
- We have a mix of excellent instructors that will be with your children. We have PE teachers, golf coaches from local high school teams, ex college golfers, ex high school golfers, PGA professionals, and a TPI Junior professional. This great mix of instructors will ensure the safety, fun and learning motto will take place for your juniors.
- Session 1 Tuesday's - SOLD OUT Tuesday, June 11th will be the first lesson and will meet five Tuesday's.
- Session 1 Thursday's - Thursday, June 13th will be the first lesson and will meet five Thursday's, with the exception of July 4th. We will hold the July 4th session on Monday, July 1st.
- Session 2 Tuesday's - Tuesday, July 23rd will be the first lesson and will meet five Tuesday's.
Billy Goat Junior League Price - $195
Pleasant View's PGA Junior League - SOLD OUT FOR THE 2019 SEASON