Thank you for your donation inquiry. Pleasant View Golf Course receives many requests for charitable contributions such as, rounds of golf, merchandise, gift certificates, etc. We understand the importance of each event and that collecting donations is a great way to fund one’s cause; however, due to the high volume of annual requests, the following guidelines are in place to ensure we stay within our donation budget. Please note that all donation requests will be reviewed in the order they are received.
Pleasant View Golf Course will donate up to a total of four rounds of golf, with carts, by utilizing the following procedure:
- Payment made to Pleasant View Golf Course in the amount of $75 = four 18-hole rounds with carts valid Monday-Friday and after 12pm Saturday and Sunday
- The value of the certificate in 2022 is approximately $295
- Your payment goes toward our 'Am Fam Championship Charity Challenge' event, raising money for the Steve Stricker American Family Insurance Foundation.
- To qualify for a donation, the following requirements must be met:
- Pay the $75 by clicking the following link: Donation Request Payment
- A form verifying 501(c)3 status
- A brochure or other literature that verifies the date of the event, purpose, and location
- Confirmation that payment has been made
- Provide a contact name, phone number, email, and mailing address where the certificate is to be mailed to
- All donated rounds of golf must be used as a raffle item, silent auction prize, or winnings that a player may receive through participating in the event.
- Donations are not guaranteed and are subject to management approval
- Please allow a minimum of two weeks for processing and delivery of certificates
Please note that golf outings that are hosted by Pleasant View Golf Course may be eligible for a donation of up to four rounds of golf at no charge.