PGA Golf Professional and TPI Certified Instructor
Jeremy was born and raised in Middleton, WI and graduated from the Professional Golf Management program at Mississippi State University in December of 2002. From there he moved to Arizona where he worked at Grayhawk Golf Club in Scottsdale and was elected into membership as a PGA Class A golf professional in 2005. Jeremy is currently the General Manager at Pleasant View GC and during the winter months, he spends some time on the slopes as a Level III certified snowboard instructor and Education Staff Member for the American Association of Snowboard Instructors.
- PGA Class A Golf Professional
- TPI Level 1 – understanding and uncovering physical limitations that may alter a golfer’s swing
- TPI Golf Mechanics Level 2 – comprehensive knowledge on ball flight laws and how ball flight can be manipulated based on one’s physical capabilities
- TPI Golf Mechanics Level 3 – advanced knowledge of golf swing mechanics including short game and putting
- TPI Junior Level 2 – specialize in the development of youth players from ages 5 to 17 years
- K-Vest Level 1 – understanding 3d movements and graphs to help effectively measure and train a golfer’s movement pattern
- FlightScope Certified Professional – demonstrate a higher level of understanding and application of launch monitor technology and ball flight laws
- BodiTrak Certified Professional – comprehensive understanding on golf ground mechanics
K-Vest Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_jHJ2nnqy8
K Player Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmjUdxtftlI&feature=youtu.be
PGA PGM Associate
Becky was born and raised in Middleton, WI and graduated from UW-Madison in 2003. She started working at Pleasant View in 1996 in the golf shop and helping with teaching junior golf lessons in the summers. In 1999 Becky started working in the bar/grill and on the beverage cart. She worked at Pleasant View part-time for 18 years before coming on board full-time as the Clubhouse Operations Manager. Becky has also been a part of the Middleton High School Girls Golf Program for over 20 years. She played golf for Dewey Stendahl from 1995-1998, was a volunteer and JV Girls Golf Coach from 1999-2012 and has been the Varsity Girls Golf Coach since 2013. She also helps coach the Boys Golf Team at Middleton. Becky is working toward obtaining her PGA Class A golf certification in hopes of focusing on growing the game of golf for women and children.
Becky's rates are as follows:
Private Individual Lesson = $75 for one 45-minute lesson.
Private Group Lesson = $75 for the first person and $60 for each additional person per 45-minute lesson.
Becky also offers Chip & Sip Lesson series for women who are beginner to intermediate golfers who want to learn more about golf and have fun doing so. There is also an 8 week session which involves more play on the Par 3 with lessons for those who have taken lessons in the past and want to have more of a refresher and get out on the course.
If you're interested in more information in her women's golf instruction or in joining Becky's Chip & Sip Programs, please click here.
Connor's rates are as follows:
Private Individual Lesson = $60 for one 45-minute lesson.
Private Group Lesson = $60 for the first person and $40 for each additional person per 45-minute lesson.