- The Golf Course is open to authorized golf course customers only. All golfers must register in the golf shop and are to pay the appropriate green fees prior to accessing the golf course. Failure to do so could result in a fine due to the following ordinance: No trespassing - property open to authorized golf course customers only - Middleton Ordinance 16.04(1) (p).
- Pedestrian activity is not permissible on the golf course throughout the year, regardless if the golf course is open or closed. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: walking, running, and biking. During the winter months, when the ski and snowshoe trails are open as determined by Pleasant View Golf Course staff, cross country skiing and snowshoeing will be allowed on the trails only.
- Pleasant View Golf Course does not have a siren to warn golfers of inclement weather. It is up to the golfer themselves to determine if they feel threatened by the weather. If you do feel threatened by the weather, please walk off the golf course.
- With the exception of service dogs, no unauthorized dogs or pets are allowed on the golf course grounds, which includes all courses, clubhouse, putting green, range and patio.
- For those looking to utilize the bike trails adjacent to the golf course, please remain on the trails at all times and please no bikes near the clubhouse, as we have set up bike racks for your convenience.
- Be aware of your pace of play – keep up with the group in front of you as pace should not exceed 2 hours and 15 minutes per 9-holes, which equates to 15 minutes per hole.
- Please remember to replace all divots, repair all ball marks, and rake the bunkers during your round.
- For the safety of others, please yell fore immediately following an errant shot as a way to warn other people that a ball might be heading their way.
- If you choose to order food after 9-holes, as a courtesy to other guests following, please pick up your order and proceed to the 10th tee as quickly as possible.
- We do not have a siren to warn golfers of inclement weather; therefore, it is up to the golfers themselves to determine if threatening weather is imminent.
- To help keep everyone safe while on the golf course, please use caution while playing, don’t swing the golf club near others, yell fore should your ball fly astray, and drive carefully if you're using a golf car.
- Per WI state law, carry-on alcoholic beverages are not permitted.
- Dress code - proper golf attire is required; however, tee shirts, shorts, and denim is acceptable. Shirts and shorts must be worn at all times. Golf shoes are recommended but tennis shoes or gym shoes are also acceptable. Shoes with non-golf spikes, heels, or any other bottoms that could inflict damage to the turf will not be allowed.