- The Golf Course is open to authorized golf course customers only. All golfers must register in the golf shop and are to pay the appropriate green fees prior to accessing the golf course. Failure to do so could result in a fine due to the following ordinance: No trespassing - property open to authorized golf course customers only - Middleton Ordinance 16.04(1) (p).
- Pedestrian activity is not permissible on the golf course throughout the year, regardless if the golf course is open or closed. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: walking, running, and biking. During the winter months, when the ski and snowshoe trails are open as determined by Pleasant View Golf Course staff, cross country skiing and snowshoeing will be allowed on the trails only.
- Pleasant View Golf Course does not have a siren to warn golfers of inclement weather. It is up to the golfer themselves to determine if they feel threatened by the weather. If you do feel threatened by the weather, please walk off the golf course.
- With the exception of service dogs, no unauthorized dogs or pets are allowed on the golf course grounds, which includes all courses, clubhouse, putting green, range and patio.
- For those looking to utilize the bike trails adjacent to the golf course, please remain on the trails at all times and please no bikes near the clubhouse, as we have set up bike racks for your convenience.