Improve your Short Game with a Vokey Wedge Fit Just for You!
Wedge grooves do wear out and this affects your performance. To watch a video about the benefits of keeping the grooves fresh on your wedges for peak performance, click here.
Woods, Wedges, or Iron Fittings Right Here at PVGC!!
In the past two weeks, the following has taken place:
· Golfer One upgraded to the Titleist 718 AP1’s and gained 15 yards from his previous set
· Golfer Two upgraded to the TaylorMade P- 790’s and gained 20 yards from his previous set
· Golfer Three hit his PW 125 yards and had his next club, a SW, at 95 yards – a 30 yard gap! Got a new gap wedge (50 degree) and now his yardages are 125, 110, and 95!!
o Titleist recommends having a 4-6 degree gap between wedges which equates to about 10-15 yards. How are your gaps? We have the technology and knowledge to help!!
· Golf Ball – the new Titleist AVX ball goes 7 yards further than the Pro-V with golfer four’s six iron!! Which ball is right for you?
· We use the new Foresight launch monitor to help determine what’s best for you!