Latest Construction Updates
- ROAD CONSRUCTION INFORMATION:
- Old Sauk Road is the best route to take to get to Pleasant View Golf Course.
- Blackhawk Rd from Pleasant View Rd to Deming Way is closed in order to reconstruct that section of the road.
- If you are coming from the north off of Hwy 14/University Avenue, you will want to take Hwy 12 East to the Old Sauk Road exit and take a right onto Pleasant View Road and a left into our entrance. If you are coming from the south, your best option is to come from Old Sauk Road. Access to the golf course will remain open for the entirety of the project.
- PV Road to be closed from our driveway to approximately Hwy 14
- COURSE CONSTRUCTION INFORMATION:
- For efficient and timely growth, it is imperative to stay out of all the newly seeded areas. You may play your golf ball from the sod as long as you don't step in the seeded areas. The seed is a no play zone.
- Lake 2 is undergoing a face-lift due to the road construction. If you are playing the Lake course, you will be playing to the temporary green located in the fairway. The tees have been moved back, allowing this to still be played as a Par 5. Please take free relief if your ball is in the construction area.
- Lake 6 has some ground under repair on the far left and far right. Please take free relief if your ball is in the construction area.
- Lake 8 will be played to the temporary green in the fairway and will be played as a downhill par 3.
- Woods 9 - Golfers will use the temporary green in the fairway.
- Prairie 8 - Work is being done to create a new green which is short, left of where the current green is. This change should not affect play as we will continue to use the current green the entire length of the project. The seed is a no play zone. Please take a free drop into the rough if your ball goes into the seed, new green, or new fairway areas.
- All golf course renovation is complete, but newly seeded areas will still be in their development phase and unplayable until 2024.
From our understanding and expectations, the golf course will be accessible during the entire time of the project. Be sure to allow for enough time to get to the course as there may be some delays. Our tee sheet will run on its normal time. If some of your group is here you will be asked to tee off at your tee time and the remainder of the players will be driven out to meet the group when they arrive. There is a possibility that your tee time can be moved back, however the starter will not squeeze in your group if you are all late. This method can only work if there is an open tee time available.
PV Road project overview from the City of Madison: click here
Pleasant View Golf Course renovation detail: click here
For more information, please contact Jeremy Cabalka at (608) 827-7440.
Thanks for your patience!
Last updated 08/27/2023