Latest Construction Updates
- PV Road will be under construction throughout the whole 2023 season
- Contruction signs, etc to be placed on PV Road around March 6th
- PV Road to be closed from our driveway to approximately Hwy 14 starting March 13th through November at least. In other words, the only way to access our golf course will be from the south as northbound (to and from) will be closed.
- PV Road contractor (Hoffman Construction Company) will start clearing more trees around March 13th
- PV Road contractor will begin temporary road work around March 20th, including clearing and grubbing
- PV Road contractor will begin grading and excavation on PVGC's property early May
- PVGC will be under construction on Lake 2, 3, 6, and 8 with 2 and 8 having temporary greens; Prairie 2 and 8 will be under construction; Woods 9 will be under construction with a temporary green.
- All golf course renovation will be complete by August 1st but newly seeded areas will still be in their development phase and unplayable until 2024.
- PVGC contractor (Golf Creations) to start working on PVGC mid to late April
As with anything, the dates and timeline mentioned above may change one way or another. As of now, this is the information we have. There is no plans for hole or course closure....yet. Sounds like this may not be needed, which is a great thing, but will continue relaying needed information, plans, etc when we know more.
From our understanding and expectations, the golf course will be accessible during the entire time of the project. Be sure to allow for enough time to get to the course as there may be some delays. Our tee sheet will run on its normal time. If some of your group is here you will be asked to tee off at your tee time and the remainder of the players will be driven out to meet the group when they arrive. There is a possibility that your tee time can be moved back, however the starter will not squeeze in your group if you are all late. This method can only work if there is an open tee time available.
PV Road project overview from the City of Madison: click here
Pleasant View Golf Course renovation detail: click here
For more information, please contact Jeremy Cabalka at (608) 827-7440.
Thanks for your patience!
Last updated 03/15/2023